Saturday, January 1, 2011

Amazing Opportunity to Teach Deaf Children

I have the amazing opportunity to go to South Asia this Spring for six months to teach English at a Deaf school there. I will be leaving on January 13, 2011, and will return on July 9, 2011. I will be taking off from school during this time, but will be returning to school at Tennessee Temple University in the fall to continue pursuing my degree in Deaf Studies and Intercultural Studies. Please pray for God's will to be done in this trip, and for all the details to come together for me to go. Please also pray for travel safety, for strength and guidance, and for good health. Please especially pray for my family while I am gone (especially my dad). Also, please pray for the team I will be working with and the children we will be teaching. 
"Pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth boldly, to make known with boldness the mystery of the Gospel... that in proclaiming [the Gospel] 
I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak." 

No comments:

Post a Comment